Sunday, March 28, 2010

Current Events...

Hi Pips,

I'll be taking over the Blog for today--week, if all of you are wondering on the website status, it's still on the works. The coder and the designer are on different timezones so it's hard to get them together but vling is talking (bugging) them to do what must be done.

If you are wondering on what is happening on your donations, its on a safe (hiding) place and trust me, they wont go to any of our pockets but to the website's cause.. I pinky promise.

And if you haven't decided on donating yet, please do so its on the side -->
be an AWESOME person, think of the children! =)
I know all of you are dead excited on the new website, but pls. be aware that we wont do it perfectly without your help, we need you, we lust you(lol), so if you decide to donate that would be awesome, if you decide to help in any way, you are greatly welcome and appreciated!

Email us @ themutiny@live.com we will respond, and thank you for following this blog, and for joining this cause, you wont be disappointed.

To sum it up: Website on the works, dontions are safe, we need you too, dont feel left out.

Thank You. Bookmark us and check from time to time.

-Ninja

12 comments:

  1. I love the way you posted Ninja, good job.
    Bugging the webdesigner and coder, that's my job LOL.
    Great template with the site too :)

    I will continue to bug them till they are done

    -VLING

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, very nice VLING! Hope you get better soon.

    @Ninja, I like the new background! So are you back on board with the site as a whole, or just helping out occasionally?

    Oh, plus you can get rid of the 1, my name was stolen by somebody already *punches cyber person in the nose* so I just added it for this. Not a big blogger right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, I forgot all about this blog. I just remembered about it by pure luck...

    You guys should get a forum. I recommend "Forumotion.com" or, even better, "Jcink.com"

    It'll feel allot more lively. You'll be able to recruit followers to do certain jobs for you when the site is ready. All I am saying is that you guys should get a better environment that can make things easier for all of you in the future. A blog is just too quiet and doesn't assure anyone as much as a forum community will.

    I am quite sure you'd be able to see & show more followers instead of this way. Get a twitter.

    Peace...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ninja nice post :D
    @VLing hope u get better
    @Azula out of pure luck lol

    +i agree with azula that a forum would be better but if u were already close to finishing the site it's really not worth it....but if it will take long time till it finishes i think a forum would be great

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^agreed XD It seems like you guys are getting underway though, more organised and all XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. seems that all of you are having fun without me =(
    oh well, whenever you get the site up and running, be looking for my donation.....
    -wingy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aye, a forum would be nice, maybe; but then again, as nplm said, it depends on how long you are expecting totake to finish the site.

    Anyway, I have some stuff ready to upload so may luck be with you.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yeah, I just remembered something. How about links to buy the books in the series' pages? It's still hypocrisy, but at least I wouldn't feel so bad ;).

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is a forum actually, sorta hidden from some of the public atm.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is a forum and a temporary website. the forum is a free one, its a discussion part of themutiny, like thats the place where we talk and discuss things. while the free website was a self-owned by me for my scanlation activities (just a past time) and this blog serves as an involvement for everyone.

    the website is still on process though, takes forever right? but hey patience is a virtue.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey if you guys set the forums on the site, see if you can get the old smilies! i miss the dancing monkey!
    -wingy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Who doesn't miss the dancing monkey, or the nose picking onion?(I miss him -.- )

    ReplyDelete